Friday, February 17, 2012

Long time, No see!

It's been around six months since I last posted, I think, and in all honesty, I've got no excuse.
Not like anyone minds; seeing as I have no readers, I told myself it was all fine. Which is silly. I think I even have some tutorials stashed away; written and photographed and all. I just need to get in the habit of posting. I'm gonna try to post every Wednesday and Friday, but don't be too shocked if it doesn't play out.

I've got a Dream Catcher (summer decor, if we're gonna get all fancy with terms) post coming up, and a cylindrical pillow with piping (yes, that was my first time.)
And probably more; I know I've got more *hey, look what I did*'s even if their not actual tutorials.

Speaking of, I'm thinking I'll do a show-offy post or just bloggy BS post on Wednesdays, Ya know, just for inspiration, and a legit tutorial Fridays. And I'm thinking I'll start a tumblr for all of it, if you don't wanna go to so much work as remembering to check a particular website and typing in the url every time, but if that does happen, the Tums are gonna be much more often links or photos, not full-blown Step by Steps.

Sorry it's been so long! I'm back! (hopefully)

1 comment:

  1. It wouldn't be a sixthreezero without the smooth cruise configuration, so you know it will not only look great, but it'll give yopu the smoothest and easiest ride possible California Bikes.
    cruiser bicycle

    ReplyDelete