Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Artist's Corner!

I'm a lazy bum (actually, I'm sick) and haven't done anything remotely productive besides paint since my last post. And I don't show off paintings until their Done. [Capital D]

So lets look at some drawings I scanned!
I did this one in Palestine, bored out of my mind, missing my boyfriend(who was likely not missing me) with my grandma sitting over my shoulder. She didn't know till then that I wanted to be a fashion designer.

Also done in Palestine. We had no internet there, and that left me a very bored nerd.

Ha!! Haha!! All that time dating him, and I kept getting "draw me, draw me!!" Few months after the breakup, and whatdoyaknow, blooming out of the page comes him and the chick he cheated with. Life, you're really funny.

I am amazingly proud of this. To this day, I cannot believe this came out of my hands. I still open my sketchbook in awe. (btws, it's of the Kaulitz Twins.) (Shhh, let me be a teenager while I still am...)

1 comment:

  1. With a bright and energetic color scheme, the Dreamcycle is fun cruiser that really makes a statementCalifornia Bikes.
    beach Cruiser

    ReplyDelete